Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
- Performing overall performance compliance check on partners’ applications, collection of documents, needed for contracting;
- Third party service providers’ identification and registration with the schemes;
- Supporting new merchants' onboarding experience;
- Onboard website screening and screening of processing websites on regular basis;
- Performing analysis of the customers’ identification, verification and risk categorization and observe their compliance with the requirements of the MAMLA;
- Follow on the implementation of the measures for control and prevention of money laundering and terrorism financing in the Underwriting unit.
Skills and Competencies Requirements:
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- MS Office high computer proficiency;
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Business or other relevant major;
- Professional attitude;
- Readiness for quick knowledge perception;
- Operational skills, team work and leadership, accuracy and responsibility in work performance;
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work and perform tasks together with other members of a team.
In return, we offer you:
- Adequate remuneration and benefits package including Additional Health Insurance package, MultiSport card, Public transportation card;
- Friendly work environment;
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and superb location in central Sofia;
- Work experience in direct relations with Card schemes VISA, MasterCard and globally approved scheme providers and partners;
- Work in a multi-functional team, with distinct responsibilities and targets;
- Team buildings and cool team gathering events;
- Free fruits and coffee in the office;
- Work-life balance.
If you think that this might be your job, please send your CV in English and a recent picture, indicating the Ref. number MO-01.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a job interview.
Your application will be processed confidentially in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation. Sending your documents for job application in Transact Europe is considered as an unambiguous agreement your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purpose of selection and recruitment of the position.