Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Our Junior Legal advisor is responsible for providing practical and timely legal advice on a variety of business issues and legal matters through proper and exact implementation of the existing regulatory requirements, the establishment of high ethical and professional standards when interacting between the different structural units, including specific matters such as legal risks, compliance with regulations and ensure that the Company is working within all legal limits. Junior Legal Advisor should help us to deal with cases from drafting & revising agreements to researching domestic and foreign law to ensure the company’s legal compliance in all business matters.
- Operational skills, team work and leadership, accuracy and responsibility in work performance;
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work and perform tasks together with other members of a team;
- Readiness for quick knowledge perception;
- High inter-personal communication and analytical skills;
- Sharp and independent, process excellent commercial, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Professional attitude;
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for the details.
Candidates should have:
- 1 year on similar position;
- University degree in Law;
- Knowledge of the Bulgarian and EU Legislation which directly related to the activities of the company as an e-money institution;
- MS Office high computer proficiency;
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge of the E-money industry and E-money products is a big advantage.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Drafting internal procedures, policies and instructions in line with the Company’s business
- Monitor and provide guidance upon changes in applicable laws;
- Participate in the preparation and continuous maintenance of the company claims, responses, inquiries, answers and other procedural documents or letters;
- Preparation of motivated answers, letters, keep correspondence with official institutions including in English;
- Preparation and submission to the supervisory authority of documents relating to the licensing of the activities of the institution;
We are offering:
- Work in multifunctional team, with clearly defined responsibilities and targets;
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and superb location in central Sofia;
- Team buildings and team events;
- Free fruits and coffee in the office;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Work-life balance.
If you think that this might be a perfect job for you, please send your CV in English
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a job interview.
Your application will be processed confidentially in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation. Sending your documents for job application in Transact Europe is considered as an unambiguous agreement and your personal data will be kept, processed and used for the purpose of selection and recruitment of the position only.