Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Our underwriting professionals not only review and evaluate applications submitted by our sales channels but also evaluate the merchant’s risk level, business processes, policies and procedures. This process requires insightful and careful analysis of data provided by the merchant in relation to our internal risk tolerances and those of our regulators.
Candidates should have:
- University degree in Economics or other relevant major;
- 3 years on a similar position;
- Fluency in English;
- MS Office high computer proficiency;
- Operational skills, team work and leadership, accuracy and responsibility in work performance;
- Professional attitude.
- Sharp and independent, process excellent commercial, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Readiness for quick knowledge perception;
- High inter-personal communication and analytical skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work and perform tasks together with other members of a team;
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Performing overall performance compliance check on merchants’ applications, collection of documents, needed for contracting;
- Review and evaluation of PSP/ ISO etc. (contracting agents according to card schemes regulations);
- Supporting new merchants' onboarding experience;
- Onboard website screening and screening of processing websites on regular basis;
- Quarterly risk evaluation of the portfolio;
- Work with specialized software designed for e-commerce activities.
- Third party service providers’ identification and registration with the schemes;
- Determination of securities, together with Underwriting manager consent;
- Maintain merchant register, register for UBOs, register for signatories (PSPS);
- Follow on the implementation of the measures for control and prevention of money laundering and terrorism financing in the Underwriting unit;
- Performing analysis of the customers’ identification, verification and risk categorization and observe their compliance with the requirements of the MAMLA;
We are offering:
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and superb location in central Sofia;
- Adequate remuneration and benefits package including Additional Health Insurance package, MultiSport card, public transportation card;
- Work in an multifunctional team, with distinct responsibilities and targets;
- Team buildings and cool team gathering events;
- Work-life balance.
- Free fruits and coffee in the office;
If you think that this might be your job, please send your CV in English and a recent picture, indicating the Ref. number UW-01.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a job interview.
Your application will be processed confidentially in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation. Sending your documents for job application in Transact Europe is considered as an unambiguous agreement and your personal data will be kept, processed and used for the purpose of selection and recruitment of the position only.