Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Our Legal and compliance professional is responsible for providing practical and timely advice on a variety of business issues legal and compliance matters through proper and exact implementation of the existing regulatory requirements, the establishment of high ethical and professional standards when interacting between the different structural units, including specific matters such as legal risks, compliance with regulations and ensure that the Company is working within all legal limits. Legal and compliance professional should understand all legal regulations pertaining to the e-commerce business in which the Company operates and apply knowledge of Bulgarian and EU laws. He/She should help us to deal with cases from drafting & revising agreements to researching domestic and foreign law to ensure the company’s legal compliance in all business matters.
- Operational skills, team work and leadership, accuracy and responsibility in work performance;
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work and perform tasks together with other members of a team;
- Readiness for quick knowledge perception;
- High inter-personal communication, strong analytical skills and an eye for the details;
- Sharp and independent, process excellent commercial, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Professional attitude;
Candidates should have:
- 2 years on similar position;
- Master's degree in law;
- Knowledge of the Bulgarian and EU Legislation which directly related to the activities of the company as an e-money institution;
- MS Office high computer proficiency;
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge of the E-money industry and E-money products is a big advantage.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor and provide guidance upon changes in applicable laws;
- Development and implementation of new AML/Compliance risk assessments;
- Identification and evaluation of AML/Compliance risks
- Participate in the preparation and continuous maintenance of the company claims, responses, inquiries, answers and other procedural documents or letters;
- Announce the approved or amended internal regulations in front of BNB, Trade Register and other authorities;
- Preparation of motivated answers, letters, keep correspondence with official institutions including in English;
- Preparation of procedures, internal rules, policies and other documents;
- Preparation and submission to the supervisory authority of documents relating to the licensing of the activities of the institution;
- Supports and advises all Divisions, Departments and Units on the legal matters.
We are offering:
- Work in an multifunctional team, with clearly defined responsibilities and targets;
- Opportunity to participate in professional events, as well as trainings and certification programs;
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and superb location in central Sofia;
- Team buildings and team events;
- Free fruits and coffee in the office;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Work-life balance.
If you think that this might be a perfect job for you, please send your CV in English
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a job interview.
Your application will be processed confidentially in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation. Sending your documents for job application in Transact Europe is considered as an unambiguous agreement and your personal data will be kept, processed and used for the purpose of selection and recruitment of the position only.