Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Transact Europe provides young professionals interested in pursuing a career in development an exceptional opportunity to acquire hands-on experience in the technical development of thee-commerce area. The opportunity to develop in one of the company’s main business activities in Technical Development – Quality Assurance team. Transact Europe allows selected candidates to gain insight into the work of the Company and provides assistance from senior colleagues in various professional fields in a multicultural environment.
The QA Engineer designs tests/test plans, initiate tests, analyze test results, reports findings, and finds solutions to technical problems as needed and will be responsible for the performance of functional, regression, integration, and performance testing of all services and web applications. Engineers in this role will be expected to design tests/test plans. The successful QA Engineer will be able to interface with senior management within Transact Europe as well as senior engineering team members.
To be considered for QA Engineer, replacing a long term absent employee at that role, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Fluency in English is required
- Basic understanding of the Card Payments Industry and e-commerce area
- Professional attitude
- Readiness for quick knowledge perception
- Operational skills, team spirit, accuracy and responsibility in work performance
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work and perform tasks together with other members of a team
- Past professional experience in QA
Transact Europe Overview:
Transact Europe is a wholly owned subsidiary of Transact Europe Holdings, which is an international finance company with a global footprint. Transact Europe EAD is operating in Bulgaria as an e-money institution providing financial services in the Acquiring and Issuing industries in the non-banking finance sector.
Why Transact Europe?
The skills, qualifications and experience of our employees are the key criteria that contribute to the achievement of our company’s strategic goals and are a guarantee for our successful work.
Joining us, you will become an integral part of a dynamic team, drawing together people from around the world and reflecting our commitment to international projects. Transact Europe has a solid footprint in local Fintech cluster as a company ever-growing and developing young professionals.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track software defects
- Perform thorough regression testing when defects are resolved
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts as needed
- Assist in the development of custom automation testing frameworks as needed
- Create test plans and test cases for both API and WEB using business requirements, functional specs, and mockups
- Minimum 2 years of experience in QA processes and testing in a web hosting environment
- Excellent communication skills in English language, both written and verbal
- Should have experience testing Web APIs and Front-end using automation software
- Experience with Automation testing tools like Selenium is a plus
- Working knowledge of MySQL, and PostgreSQL and SQL syntax. Knowledge of non-relational DB such as MongoDB is a plus
- Working knowledge with Linux
- Working knowledge with JIRA and Atlassian products
- Working knowledge with Postman
- Experience in the card payment industry is a plus, but not a must
- Experience with AWS is a strong plus
- Knowledge of messaging services such as RabbitMQ is a plus
- Development experience with Java and Python is a strong plus
We offer you:
- Adequate remuneration and benefits package including Additional Health Insurance package, MultiSport card, Public transportation card
- Temporary Labour contract for the period of replacement of the long term absent employee
- Friendly work environment
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and superb location in central Sofia
- Work in a multi-functional team, with distinct responsibilities and targets
- Team buildings and cool team gathering events
- Free fruits and coffee in the office
- Work-life balance
If you think that this might be your job, please send your CV in English and a recent picture, indicating the Ref. number QA-01.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a job interview.
Your application will be processed confidentially in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation. Sending your documents for job application in Transact Europe is considered as an unambiguous agreement your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purpose of selection and recruitment of the position.