Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Getting off to a good start is crucial. This is even more true in the E-Commerce business with its complex set of requirements. Requirements that can be learned best through practice. We help you get off to a perfect start with a comprehensive induction training from the very beginning.
Joining us, you will become an integral part of a dynamic team, drawing together people from around the world and reflecting our commitment to international projects.
Our underwriting professionals not only review and evaluate applications submitted by our sales channels but also evaluate the merchant’s risk level, business processes, policies and procedures. This process requires insightful and careful analysis of data provided by the merchant in relation to our internal risk tolerances and those of our regulators.
- Performing overall performance compliance check on merchants’ applications, collection of documents, needed for contracting;
- Review and evaluation of PSP/ ISO etc. (contracting agents according to card schemes regulations);
- Supporting new merchants' onboarding experience;
- Onboard website screening and screening of processing websites on regular basis;
- Quarterly risk evaluation of the portfolio;
- Work with specialized software designed for e-commerce activities.
- Third party service providers’ identification and registration with the schemes;
- Follow on the implementation of the measures for control and prevention of money laundering and terrorism financing in the Underwriting unit;
- Maintain merchant register, register for UBOs, register for signatories (PSPS);
- Performing analysis of the customers’ identification, verification and risk categorization and observe their compliance with the requirements of the MAMLA;
What we offer you:
- Work experience in direct relations with Card schemes VISA, MasterCard and globally approved scheme providers;
- Adequate remuneration and benefits package including Additional Health Insurance package, MultiSport card, public transportation card;
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and superb location in central Sofia;
- Additional AML and Legal knowledge as well as communication with payment service providers and merchants;
- Work in an multifunctional team, with distinct responsibilities and targets;
- Team buildings and cool team gathering events;
- Work-life balance;
- Free fruits and coffee in the office.
Skills and Competencies Requirements:
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus;
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Business or other relevant major;
- Professional attitude;
- MS Office high computer proficiency;
- Operational skills, team work and leadership, accuracy and responsibility in work performance;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Sharp and independent, process excellent commercial, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Readiness for quick knowledge perception;
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work and perform tasks together with other members of a team;
- High inter-personal communication and analytical skills;
If you think that this might be your job, please send your CV in English and a recent picture to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a job interview.
Your application will be processed confidentially in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation. Sending your documents for job application in Transact Europe is considered as an unambiguous agreement your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purpose of selection and recruitment of the position.