Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
- Controls and checks the result of the bank and payment providers' reconciliation;
- Daily reconciliation of bank account according to executed operations;
- Maintaining of bank accounts with sufficient balances and giving orders for moving funds between them for purpose of on-going process of sending wires;
- Negotiation of preferential FX rates and closing FX deals between bank accounts in different currencies;
- Reconciling of additional deducted fees and respective debiting clients’ accounts;
- Reconciling bank statements to Payment account;
- Resolving discrepancies;
- Posting Journal entries;
- Monitoring the accuracy and validity of the entries and balances;
- Running of system procedures for closing of business day
-Preparing of reports
-Calculating daily FX rates and inputting in the system
Skills and Competencies Requirements:
- Experience in e-commerce/ Banking Institution is a plus;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- MS Office computer proficiency;
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other relevant major;
- Professional attitude;
- Readiness for quick knowledge perception;
- Operational skills, team spirit, accuracy and responsibility in work performance;
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work and perform tasks together with other members of a team;
In return, we offer you:
- Adequate remuneration and benefits package including Additional Health Insurance package, MultiSport card, Public transportation card;
- Friendly work environment;
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and superb location in central Sofia;
- Work experience in direct relations with Card schemes VISA, MasterCard and globally approved scheme providers and partners;
- Work in a multi-functional team, with distinct responsibilities and targets;
- Team buildings and cool team gathering events;
- Free fruits and coffee in the office;
- Work-life balance.
If you think that this might be your job, please send your CV in English and a recent picture, indicating the Ref. number SRE-01.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a job interview.
Your application will be processed confidentially in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation. Sending your documents for job application in Transact Europe is considered as an unambiguous agreement your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purpose of selection and recruitment of the position.